CHILDREN AND YOUTH
Churches and Church plants use tutoring ministries to:
- build relationships with students
- gain the trust of parents and guardians
- help struggling students succeed in schoool
- share Jesus Christ
- Survey your area to find out who needs this service.
- Schedule a Tutoring Children and Youth Basic Workshop led by a North American Mission Board certified trainer.
- Promote the training workshop within your church, association, and state.
- Schedule classes.
- Enlist students
the North American Mission Board
Click on the links below to see the resource.
Permissions Request - MUST be submitted before copying NAMB material - Submit to email@example.com.
Click on the links below for other resources.
Awesome Author's Handbook - an inexpensive resource available in primary and intermediate versions